sorry that i have been a ghost lately you guys! im in the works of editing the blog now and more people will be submitted! if you would like to be on the website featuring your coming out story, please submit! it doesnt have to be a coming out story, it could be a difficult obstacle you have to overcome being lgbt.
Can everyone just please watch and can we get this video VIRAL !!!
Looking for a few individuals who are familiar with running a website. If you have the time and you are interested in co-running this website/tumblr page then please contact me through here or the email for the website, firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you find out which baby is raised by 2 moms and which one is raised with 1 mom and 1 dad?
It seems that both look very well behaved, very well clothed, clean, happy, healthy… So why do people make a big deal about children being raised by 2 people of the same sex?
Please, I dare you, try to tell me which one is which.
I’ve been slacking but I’m adding more to the page.. Any lgbt individuals that want to be featured… Send your submissions/stories and info to email@example.com.
Lesbian/gay/bisexual/trans: coming out stories, bullying stories, love story
*focus on certain challenges you face, your family, friends, how people see you.
*trans: I would love to feature a few people every once in a while and to set up a range of videos transitioning on T. So if you would like to have a mini series on the sight focusing on your transition, add that to the email.
TAG videos: answer any set of tag questions with your girlfriend/boyfriend and send the YouTube link in the email.
So idk about you guys, but me personally…. I’m tired of watching all these celebrities get reality shows. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy them, but how many times can you watch a tv show about someone famous and their families doing what they do, spending money on lavish things, money that we wish we had.
Well, I’m in the process of creating my own reality show, web-series on YouTube. It’s about my wife and I living our daily lives with our 2 children trying to make it in this world. You can watch us trying to juggle motherhood, marriage, 2 jobs for me and 1 job for my wife, and trying to deal with the big thing that society argues about, being lesbian moms.
I haven’t seen quite a show like this and hopefully it will be on something bigger than YouTube. But for now, I’m curious as to who will really watch us.
Reblog and leave a comment about what you think about having a lgbt couple reality series. Please don’t scroll past this post.
Keep calm and eat a CUPCAKE!
Hello followers! I decided to take today to show you how to makes delicious rainbow cupcakes to hand out, or sell, at any of your local lgbt meetings, support groups, events, parades, etc.
1 - Your sexual orientation or gender identity. Be creative in your definition.
- I am a lesbian and I LOVE MY WIFE!
2 - Did you have any experiences as a child that might have foreshadowed your sexuality?
- Well, as a child, I was sexually molested by my cousin so ever since then, I had an inner disgust with males. As I grew into my teenage years, when I was in the closet, I felt no emotion attachment to any guys that I had dated. I’ve always felt attracted to girls, I always looked at them, wondered about some.
3 - How old were you when you knew? What was that like for you?
- I always knew but I was in denial about it. I finally decided to take a chance when I was 19, but that was a total disaster so I stood in the closet until I met my current wife.
4 - The first person you came out to and that story.
- I came out to my cousin Adam and his wife Sarah. They had taken me out to breakfast one day and they just asked me. At first I denied it but then I did confirm it with them a few days later.
5 - Thoughts regarding inner turmoil about your sexuality; Did you have any? Did it escalate to self-injury or suicidal thoughts?
- I didn’t have any thoughts that were necessarily negative about my sexuality, other than how my family would take it with them being christian and all. BUT I did have a situation at a work place with rumors and what not that ended with me trying to hurt myself and quitting a job that I really enjoyed.
6 - Did you face any problems regarding religion?
- Only when it pertained to my family. My moms side is very christian and I was terrified about what they would think but now my mentality is “Why care? If they loved me, it wouldn’t matter.” …Some of my family on my moms side is very accepting, and others not so much and then there are the older generation in which my mother and grandmother have advised me to not even tell them about my personal life.
7 - How your parents took it or how you think they might take it.
- My dad already knew before I told him and he was awesome about it. He said he loves me regardless; My mom freaked at first but then she came around and she loves my wife and our children very much.
8 - What do you think the closet or being closeted means to you?
- Being in a dark place. If you were in a closet, physically, and the door was closed, you wouldn’t know where to go and you couldn’t see anything. You would be in a dark lonely place, and lets face it, theres only room for you and your thoughts. You’re stuck there until either you face your fears and come out or someone comes and opens that door, takes your hand and guides you out.
9 - What do you think about LGBT Pride? Is it helpful or hurtful? Encouraged or unnecessary?
- Pride is pride. I don’t see how it can be hurtful. Only way I see it hurtful is if the lgbt individuals that are still in the closet watching from the sidelines missing out on being proud of who you are. But pride is pride. If you are showing off that you have pride for the country you come from, is it helpful or harmful? No. So the lgbt community is doing the same thing. Nothing wrong with being proud.
10 - What does marriage mean to you?
- I am married so this is how I would describe it. Marriage is, spending your life with ONE person and loving each other unconditionally regardless if you are fighting or not, accepting each others habits and flaws, learning to share everything including space, compromising, being prepared to make sacrifices, taking each others opinions into consideration, not being afraid to speak your mind about something, being honest with each other, having the utmost respect for one another, helping each other out and most of all, being each others number one best friend. After all, your significant other should know absolutely everything about you and they should be the first person you talk to about something in particular.
11 - Your favorite LGBT book (or one you’d like to read).
- Actually, I have no answer to this one.
12 - Your favorite LGTB movie (or one you’d like to see).
- I don’t have one.
13 - Your favorite LGBT role model/celebrity.
- Ellen Degeneres hands down. She’s hilarious.
14 - Your favorite LGBT song or artist.
- Jessie J
15 - Your favorite LGBT quote.
- I don’t have one…sorry.
16 - A picture from your first LGBT relationship or of your first LGBT crush.
- She doesn’t even deserved to be mentioned, let alone seen, on my website. She is a major fake but I thank her because if I was still stuck on her, I wouldn’t be with my wife right now.
17 - Your first experience with an LGBT organization or event (Day of Silence, Pride, etc).
- I haven’t had the opportunity to attend an event or meet with any organizations.
18 - Something about the LGBTQ community you don’t understand or have a question about.
- Im learning a lot from my followers and the people I follow.
19 - Butch or Femme?
- Neither. I am who I am and proud.
20 - Maureen or Joanne? (Or your favorite LGBTQ show or queer-positive show).
- Pretty little liars focuses on lgbt and GLEEEEEEE!
21 - Political LGBT issue that is closest to you or affects you most.
- The fact that my states governor, Christie (NJ), won’t legalize gay marriage because of his personal beliefs, BUT everyone else that has a say voted to pass it. He is the only “NO” left and his vote counts.
22 - An LGBT image that makes you smile.
- and again…dont have one.
23 - An LGBT image that makes you cry or makes you angry.
- dont have one physically but anything pertaining to god hating gay people and/or we will end up in hell.
24 - The stupidest argument/comment you’ve heard about gay people or an LGBT issue.
- Ahh it would have to be the ones about lgbt not being able to raise children. Id like to make a statement that MY CHILDREN ARE PERFECT AND HEALTHY!
25 - The LGBT slur you hate most or if you’ve taken back a slur and used it as a definition, ie queer or fag.
- I hate when people say “Ugh thats so gay dude” I have yet to understand what that means.
26 - Your favorite gay joke (we all need to laugh at ourselves).
- “if you call me gay one more time I swear to god I will suck your fucking dick”.
27 - Your favorite LGBT blog/tumblr/site.
- I actually have a section on my site dedicated to a question like this.
We are asking everyone who follows us to submit their story and become a mentor. Inspire someone.
- I’m Out! - Lesbian
- I’m Out! - Gay
- Best of Both Worlds - Bisexual
- A TRANsformation - Transgendered
- Tag! - boyfriend/girlfriend tag (watch videos for info)
You can type your submission and you can send a video. Please send images and personal links (optional)
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Just made it :)
email us about your coming out/transition stories.
we are now editing the “Transgender” portion of the site, so if you want to be featured, please email us your name, age, story and photos.